CHCFD Sliding Fee Discount Program
Patients without insurance may be eligible for a discount based on household size and income. You must apply for the discount.
- Please bring proof of household income to your appointment at CHCFD to see if you are eligible for the sliding fee discount.
- Sliding fee scales need to be reapplied for on a yearly basis, or if a household size/income changes.
If you do qualify for the sliding free program, you will be required to pay a minimum fee of $20.00 per medical visit and $40.00 per dental visit. This will be applied to the charges for your visit at Community Health Center of Fort Dodge.
The following is the information you should bring with you when you come to your first appointment to see if you qualify for the sliding fee discount:
- Proof of household annual income, such as copies of…
- Pay stubs (last 30 days)
- Income tax form (current year)
- Food stamps
- Award letters (SSI, SSDI)
- Dividend/interest statement
- Statement from individual providing support
- Current benefit check (copy)
- Bank statement
Laboratory Service Fees
All uninsured patients have the option to utilize our outsourced lab at a discounted rate, which must be paid at the time of service. Fees for labs are dependent on the type of labs ordered by the provider and will be disclosed at the time of the service.
Please ask your CHCFD Health Care Staff for clarification.